Thursday, July 31, 2014
A Single Merger Control Standard for the US and Abroad? [Washington, DC - Conference, 9 September, 3:00 - 6:00]
Concurrences Journal in cooperation with George Washington University Law School and in partnership with O'Melveny & Myers, is pleased to invite you to its three-hour conference on:
- Deborah L. Feinstein, Director of the Bureau of Competition, Federal Trade Commission, Washington, DC
- William E. Kovacic, Professor, George Washington University, Washington, DC
- Eric J. Stock, Chief, Antitrust Bureau at Office of the Attorney General of the State of New York
- Richard Parker, Partner, O’Melveny & Myers, Washington, DC
- Riccardo Celli, Partner, O’Melveny & Myers, Brussels
- John D. Harkrider, Partner, Axinn, Veltrop & Harkrider, New York
- Albert A. Foer, President and Founder, American Antitrust Institute, Washington, DC
Please be aware that the number of attendees is limited and early registration is recommended. No on site registration will be possible.
Click here to register free of charge, selecting “Concurrences Invitation”, and to view the current agenda.
Nicolas Charbit / Elisa Ramundo
The Editors Concurrences Journal www.concurrences.com