Friday, December 4, 2020
South Florida Regional ASP Conference
Call for Proposals and Save the Date
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law requests presentation proposals for the first annual South Florida Regional ASP Conference, which will be held virtually (on Zoom) on Friday, January 29, 2021. We envision that the upcoming conference will consist of two types of sessions:
- Presentations demonstrating a new strategy, tool, or approach to ASP developed in response to the COVID-19 pandemic but with continued usefulness after law schools return to non-pandemic instruction; and
- Guided conversations about topics of interest to ASP professionals.
If you are interested in presenting at the conference, please email your proposal by Monday, December 21, to Susan Landrum, Assistant Dean for Academic Success & Professionalism at NSU Law, at email@example.com.
Please include the following information in your proposal:
- Name of Presentation
- Name(s) and Contact Information of Presenter(s)
- Short Biography for Each Presenter (no more than 100 words)
- Type of Presentation (Pandemic Tools or Guided Conversation)
- Proposed Length of Presentation (30, 45, or 60 minutes)
- Short Description of Presentation (no more than 250 words): In particular, please note the extent to which the presentation will be interactive. In true ASP fashion, we encourage everyone to make presentations as interactive as possible, giving session participants new tools and ideas to take home to their own schools. For Guided Conversations, the presenter should speak for no more than 5 minutes at the start of the presentation and then act as a facilitator for a conversation about their chosen topic.