Monday, September 8, 2014
New England Consortium of Academic Support Professionals
December 8, 2014
Suffolk University Law School
Request for Proposals
Presentation of Scholarly Works in Progress
NECASP has designated time for the presentation of scholarly works in progress at its December conference on Hybrid Learning and Flipped Classroom Principles. The subject of the work to be presented must be related to Law School Academic Support or Bar Study/Passage.
If you wish to present a “work in progress” the proposal process is as follows:
- Submit your proposal by September 26, 2014, via email to email@example.com .
- Proposals may be submitted as a Word document or as a PDF
- Proposals must include the following:
- Name and title, of presenter
- Law School
- Address, Email address, and telephone number
- Title of work in progress to be presented
- Abstract of your scholarly work in progress, no more than 500 words
- Statement regarding the status of the work; i.e., whether in outline form, early draft, or near completion).
- Media or computer presentation needs.
- As noted above, proposals are due on September 26, 2014. The NECASP Board will review the proposals and reply to each by October 3, 2014.