Wednesday, June 20, 2012
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR THE 2013
WHITE COLLAR CRIMINAL DEFENSE AWARD
The NACDL White Collar Criminal Defense College at Stetson University College of Law is an intensive “boot-camp” style program for practitioners wishing to gain key advocacy skills and learn substantive white collar law. In conjunction with this event, the Advisory Board of the White Collar Criminal Defense College announces a call for nominations for its Annual White Collar Criminal Defense Award. The following criteria have been established for the award:
- Nominees shall have distinguished him or herself in the white
collar defense bar;
- Length of service to the white collar bar and sustained excellence
will be considered;
- Nominees should have enjoyed a recent success in a trial or other
major result involving a white collar matter;
- Membership in NACDL is not required but is encouraged and
will be considered; and
- Nominees may be self-nominated or nominated by others.
All nominations should be submitted to both Daniel Weir at email@example.com and Ellen S. Podgor at firstname.lastname@example.org . The deadline for submissions is July 15, 2012. Information about the NACDL White Collar Criminal Defense College at Stetson, including an agenda, list of faculty, and registration form will be available soon at www.nacdl.org.