Sunday, September 19, 2010
Ellen C. Brotman, Careers in Criminal Law here -
"The book is organized into five different parts:
- Part I focuses on traditional criminal defense, including public defending, white collar criminal defense, big firm practice, solo practice and appellate and post conviction advocacy.
- Part II tells the stories of those who prosecute, in state court, federal court, and juvenile court.
- Part III describes the journeys of three judges in three very different venues.
- Part IV explores careers representing defendants who have been convicted as they attempt to get back on track.
- Part V presents a handful of careers in criminal law that simply defy categorization."