Monday, November 10, 2008
- DOJ Press Release, U.S. Army Colonel and Lt. Colonel Convicted of Conspiracy for Role in Fraud Scheme in Al-hillah, Iraq
- Peter Page, National Law Jrl (Law.com) White-collar lawyers hearing from clients -Subpoenas from state AGs, letters from the SEC unnerve clients.
- Ari Shapiro, NPR, Justice Leader's Job: Renew A Battered Agency
- Sara Hansard, Investment News, SEC settlements could hit 3-year high
- DOJ Press Release, More Than $1 Billion Recovered by Justice Department in Fraud and False Claims in Fiscal Year 2008 -More Than $21 Billion Recovered Since 1986
- Dan Slater, WSJ Blog, Lawyer for Broadcom Co-Founder Pleads Guilty, Cooperates