April 17, 2008
White Collar Crime Program - May 8th
The Federal Bar Association (Tampa Bay), ABA, and Stetson University College of Law are sponsoring a White Collar Crime Institute on Thursday, May 8, 2008 at Stetson's Tampa Law Center. To registrar and to receive more information see here - Download wci_flyer.pdf
Highlights of the program include:
- U.S. v. You - Ethically Representing Your Client Without Becoming One
- Sentencing Guidelines - Recent Developments
- Indemnification - Who Pays for an Individual's Representation?
- The Ethics of Advising the Corporation on Internal Investigations - Does Attorney/Client Privilege Matter?
- Representing the Individual in the World of Corporate Cooperation
- Sentencing and Beyond
- Legal Ethics - A View from the Bench
The keynote luncheon speaker is Hank W. Asbill. Others scheduled to speak include:
- Brian Albritton, Holland & Knight LLP
- John Badalamenti, Office of the Federal Defender, Middle District of Florida
- Amy Baron-Evans, Sentencing Resource Counsel, Federal Public Defender Office
- Rachelle D. Bedke, U.S. Attorney's Office, Middle District of Florida
- John Bencivenga, PMSI
- Hon. Susan C. Bucklew, District Judge, Middle District of Florida
- Steven E. Chaykin, Akerman Senterfitt
- Hon. Anne C. Conway, District Judge, Middle District of Florida
- Patrick Doherty, Brown & Doherty, Attorneys at Law Magistrate Judge, Middle District of Florida
- Donna L. Elm, Assistant Federal Public Defender
- Hon. Patricia C. Fawsett, Chief District Judge, Middle District of Florida
- James E. Felman, Kynes, Markman & Felman, P.A.
- John M. Fitzgibbons, Law Office of John Fitzgibbons
- Lee Fugate, Zuckerman Spaeder LLP
- Peter E. George, George & Titus, P.A.
- Robert S. Griscti, Law Firm of Robert S. Griscti, P.A.
- Mark L. Horwitz, Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A.
- William F. Jung, Jung & Sisco, P.A.
- L.T. Lafferty, Fowler White Boggs Banker, P.A.
- John F. Lauro, Lauro Law Firm
- Hon. Richard A. Lazzara, District Judge, Middle District of Florida
- Charles B. Lembcke, Charles B. Lembcke, P.A.
- Hon. Thomas B. McCoun III, Magistrate Judge, Middle District of Florida
- Robert Mosakowski, U.S. Attorney's Office, Middle District of Florida
- Jane W. Moscowitz, Moscowitz & Moscowitz, P.A.
- Kevin J. Napper, Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Robert E. O'Neill, U.S. Attorney's Office, Middle District of Florida
- Edward J. Page, Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Paul I. Perez, Fidelity National Financial, Inc.
- Ellen S. Podgor, Stetson University College of Law
- Linda F. Ramirez, Linda Friedman Ramirez, P.A.
- Adam P. Schwartz, Carlton Fields, P.A.
- Hon. Mary S. Scriven,
- Elaine Terenzi, Chief, U.S. Probation Office, Middle District of Florida
- Gary R. Trombley, Trombley & Hanes
- Morris "Sandy" Weinberg, Zuckerman Spaeder LLP
- David T. Weisbrod, Attorney at Law
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference White Collar Crime Program - May 8th: