Saturday, December 31, 2005
What Can We Expect in 2006 :
- A decision in the Martha Stewart Case pending in the 2nd Circuit
- A decision in the Frank Quattrone case pending in the 2nd Circuit
- Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling's trial
- Trial of former Atlanta Mayor Bill Campbell
- A verdict in the trial of former Governor Ryan in Illinois
- A trial on Scrushy's new indictment along with co-accused former Gov. Don Siegelman
- A plea for Abramoff (maybe) followed by perhaps other indictments
- The re-sentencing of Jamie Olis
- Trial of "Scooter" Libby and/or more indictments?
- More investigations of leaks
- Appeals in the many convictions obtained this past year by DOJ
We wish everyone a happy, healthy, and peaceful New Year.
(ph & esp)