December 31, 2005
What to Expect in 2006
What Can We Expect in 2006 :
- A decision in the Martha Stewart Case pending in the 2nd Circuit
- A decision in the Frank Quattrone case pending in the 2nd Circuit
- Ken Lay and Jeff Skilling's trial
- Trial of former Atlanta Mayor Bill Campbell
- A verdict in the trial of former Governor Ryan in Illinois
- A trial on Scrushy's new indictment along with co-accused former Gov. Don Siegelman
- A plea for Abramoff (maybe) followed by perhaps other indictments
- The re-sentencing of Jamie Olis
- Trial of "Scooter" Libby and/or more indictments?
- More investigations of leaks
- Appeals in the many convictions obtained this past year by DOJ
We wish everyone a happy, healthy, and peaceful New Year.
(ph & esp)
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference What to Expect in 2006:
Tracked on Feb 22, 2007 7:50:05 AM
So happy to find a blog that summarizes these important business issues in the law!
Posted by: California Business Lawyer | Jan 23, 2006 11:07:23 PM