Friday, May 25, 2018
The National Business Institute is holding a conference entitled, Real Estate Contracts From Start to Finish, on Wednesday, May 30, 2018, at the Hilton Waikiki Beach in Honolulu, Hawaii. A description of the event is provided below:
Ensure an Enforceable Contract!
Do you have the knowledge you need to draft, negotiate, review and/or enforce a well-constructed real estate contract? Knowing the basics of real estate contract law and drafting an enforceable contract can be two completely different issues. Savvy real estate professionals have learned how they can best use the language and structure of real estate contracts to create a positive outcome for all parties involved. Let us give you practical tools to start and keep you on the road to success. Don't miss out on this full-day, "how-to" course that is jam packed with essential tools to help you tackle leases, purchase and sale agreements, mortgages and so much more - register today!
- Effectively draft letters of intent to ensure your party's best interest.
- Assertively negotiate, draft and enforce leases, including joint and several liability, subleasing, severability and indemnification clauses.
- Discover how to effectively evaluate different types of loan documents, including mortgages.
- Take a look at the key terms and clauses that need to be included in an easement agreement.
- Uncover potential problems before an acquisition using proven contract review techniques.
- Find out about common buyer's and seller's concerns, key clauses and duties with purchase and sale agreements.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level program is designed for:
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Brokers
- Drafting the Letter of Intent and Purchase and Sale Agreement (w/Real-World Examples)
- Leases: Negotiating, Drafting, Amending, Enforcing and Reviewing (w/Real-World Examples)
- Reviewing Mortgage Documents and Escrow/Earnest Agreements (w/Real-World Examples)
- Drafting Easement Agreements (w/Real-World Examples)
- Legal Ethics for Lawyers Engaged in Real Estate Transactions
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal EducationCredit Hrs State
CLE 6.00 - CA*
CLE 6.00 - HI*
CLE 6.00 - WA*
International Association for Continuing Education Training – IACET: 0.60
Limited Practice Officer – Limited Practice Officer: 6.00 ** denotes specialty credits