Tuesday, November 14, 2017
The National Business Institute is holding a conference entitled, Tax Strategies for Estate, Retirement and Financial Planning, which will take place on Thursday, November 16, 2017, at the Best Western Plus North Haven Hotel in North Haven, CT. Provided below is a description of the event:
Effective Tax Strategies for Trusts, Estates and Individuals
Expand your arsenal of tax planning tools with the latest and most effective techniques! Experienced faculty will guide you through basis enhancing strategies, asset protection mechanisms, recent tax planning trends, regulatory updates and more in this comprehensive seminar. Protect your clients from undue tax burdens from cradle to grave - register today!
- Gain practical wealth transfer techniques to minimize both estate and income tax liabilities.
- Protect your clients from tax penalties and attacks.
- Make the best use of partnerships and LLCs and comply with the latest rules governing them.
- Find charitable solutions to top estate planning problems.
- Maximize your clients' retirement assets and get tools for their tax-efficient transfer to beneficiaries.
- Clarify how rules of professional conduct are applied in tax practice.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar is designed for:
- Accountants and CPAs
- Financial Planners
- Trust Officers
- Tax Professionals
- Top Lifetime Transfer Strategies to Reduce Taxes
- Valuation of Assets: How to Protect Clients from Tax Penalties
- Using LLCs and Partnerships (Pass-Through Entities) to Your Client's Advantage
- Tax Strategies in Retirement Planning
- Defensive Wealth Planning Techniques - Protecting Against Creditors and the IRS
- Tax Regulatory Update
- Trusts: Top Designs for Tax Reduction
- Legal Ethics in Tax Practice
- Charitable Giving as a Tax Tool
- Cross-Border Tax Issues Every Estate Planner Needs to Know
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 6.50 *
Financial Planners – Financial Planners: 8.00
International Association for Continuing Education Training – IACET: 0.70
National Association of State Boards of Accountancy – CPE for Accountants/NASBA: 8.00 *
* denotes specialty credits