Wednesday, September 13, 2017
The National Business Institute is holding a conference entitled, Handling Real Estate Transactions From Start to Finish, which will take place on Thursday, September 14, 2017 at Hampton Inn & Suites Oklahoma City-Bricktown in Oklahoma City, OK. Provided below is a description of the event:
Learn the Fundamentals of Real Estate Closings
Are you confident in your abilities to close complex real estate transactions? Are you behind on current trends or looking to learn new ways to navigate the process? This fundamental course will provide you with current procedural guidelines and tools necessary to handle your transactions from contract to closing. The world of real estate is ever-changing and remaining up to date on legislative requirements and best practices is vital for success. Don't miss this opportunity to learn the latest information and techniques to guarantee a positive experience. Register today!
- Walk through the real estate closing process and procedures with useful checklists.
- Stay up to date on TRID requirements necessary for compliance.
- Know the critical steps for a successful closing.
- Review local procedures to properly record deeds.
- Maintain an ethical practice by avoiding conflicts of interest and attorney pitfalls.
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level seminar provides the fundamentals of real estate transactions for:
- In-House Counsel
- Real Estate Professionals
- Title Insurance Professionals
Continuing Education Credit
Continuing Legal Education – CLE: 7.00 *
* denotes specialty credits