Thursday, July 17, 2014
- When avoiding probate and saving costs is the primary goal
- When keeping assets and distribution choices private is a concern
- When a complicated family dynamic creates a need to protect children from being disinherited
- When future incapacity of a loved one is a concern
- When the care a family member with special needs is a concern
See Tracy Craig, Does Your Client Need a Revocable Trust?, Financial Planning, July 14, 2014.
Special thanks to Jim Hillhouse (Professional Legal Marketing (PLM, Inc.)) for bringing this article to my attention.