Thursday, April 24, 2014
Chris Orestis (senior health-care advocate and CEO of Life Care Funding) recently published a new free e-book entitled, Help on the Way: The BIG Insurance Secret Seniors Aren’t Supposed to Know. Provided below is a description:
The costs of long term care are increasing every year, but most families do not understand what they will be confronting when it is their time to start paying for care. Too many people wait until they are in the midst of a crisis situation before they start trying to figure out how the world of long term care works. Long term care is a very expensive proposition. Families can go broke trying to provide for a loved one, and the shame is that if there is a life insurance policy it can be easily converted to help cover these costs. There are literally millions of seniors that are struggling with the costs of long term care who will abandon a life insurance policy without realizing they could be holding the solution to their problem in their hands.
Do you know the differences between Medicare and Medicaid, and what you must do to qualify? Do you know the differences between Home Care, Assisted Living and Nursing Home care? Do you know what is and is not covered? Also, did you know that a life insurance policy can be converted to pay for Assisted Living, Home Care and all other forms of long term care?
In this book you will learn:
- Exactly what a Long Term Care Benefit Plan is and how it works
- Gain helpful information about Medicare and Medicaid
- Receive some guidance on the various forms of senior care
- Explain more about the legal rights of owning life insurance
- Learn more about laws in the states that have been introduced to make sure life policy owners are being informed about their options before going onto Medicaid
- Delve into the “Silver Tsunami” generation and how they are impacting the future of our country