Friday, March 28, 2014
Here are seven often forgotten details you should be factoring into your retirement plan:
- Will you need to support your parents and/or children?
- Is your family prepared for your retirement too?
- Should you be jumping into another line of work instead of retiring?
- Have you included infrequent but periodic purchases to your expenses?
- Have you planned for inflation?
- Do you know how your sources of retirement income will be taxed?
- Do you know how cash flow and income will be affected if your spouse dies prematurely?
See David Ning, 7 Commonly Missed Retirement Planning Details, U.S. News, March 26, 2014.