Wednesday, March 19, 2014
With tax season upon us, The Forbes 2014 Tax Guide provides tips and advice for preparing taxes, and will be updated weekly until the April 15th tax deadline. In addition to general tax information, the guide includes information helpful for estate planning, such as:
- General information on estate taxes
- Tips for maximizing charity deductions
- Current limits for making lifetime gifts tax free
- How location of death affects taxes
- Information on inherited IRAs
See Janet Novack, The Forbes 2014 Tax Guide, Forbes, Mar. 2014.
Special thanks to Brian Cohan (Attorney at Law, Law Offices of Brian J. Cohan, P.C.) for bringing this article to my attention.