Thursday, February 27, 2014
The IRS recently issued Rev. Rul. 2014-8 to update prescribed rates for March 2014. Here is the summary of the relevant rates:
- Table 1: short-term, mid-term, and long-term AFRs for § 1274(d)
- Table 2: short-term, mid-term, and long-term adjusted AFRs for § 1288(b)
- Table 3: adjusted long-term federal rate and long-term tax-exempt rate for § 382(f)
- Table 4: percentage for low income housing credit in § 42(b)
- Table 5: federal rate for annuity, a remainder, or a reversionary interest for § 7520
See Rev. Rul. 2014-8, 2014 Fed ¶46,269.
Special thanks to Jim Hillhouse (Professional Legal Marketing (PLM, Inc.)) for bringing this article to my attention.