Wednesday, January 15, 2014
- Draft beneficiary designations or update them.
- Consider creating a living will and a health care surrogate.
- Think about including your digital assets in your estate planning.
- Create an estate plan to ensure that you provide for your dependants.
- Check to see if your county permits e-filing for estate administration documents for convenience.
See Margaret Barr, Five Estate Planning Tips for 2014, McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie & Kirkland, PLLC, Jan. 10, 2013.
Special thanks to Jim Hillhouse (Professional Legal Marketing (PLM, Inc.)) for bringing this article to my attention.