Thursday, October 31, 2013
The American Law Institute Continuing Legal Education (ALI CLE) and The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) are cosponsoring a telephone seminar and audio webcast entitled, Hot Topics in Employee Benefits, on Wednesday, November 6, 2013. Provided below is a description of the event:
Learn from the experts how you should be advising your clients so that they can stretch their retirement dollars and provide for their heirs!
Our panel will offer cogent advice on navigating through IRS regulations and explore the latest developments in the taxation and management of retirement assets-especially IRAs.
- planning for/with Roth IRAs
- planning for retirement assets in second marriages
- liability for decedent's unpaid IRA penalties
- creditors' rights in inherited IRAs
- IRS enforcement of minimum distribution rules