Thursday, September 26, 2013
Michael Jackson estate executors have faced a variety of challenges. Forbes recently released an article that highlights the top five legal difficulties that the Michael Jackson executors faced in the last few months.
- The AEG entertainment firm Wrongful death trial. The firm is being accused of negligently hiring the doctor who gave Michael Jackson the fatal dose of propofol has been going on for five months.
- The IRS's valuation of the estates assets and the tax implications of the valuation. The estate is in the middle of a legal battle with the IRS. The battle centers on the value of Michael Jackson's image and likeness.
- The new court filing by Christine Leroux who claims she was the egg donor for all three of Michael Jackson's children.
- Randy Jackson and some of Michael's other siblings are upset with the way Michael's estate has been handled and have attempted to create some opposition against the executors.
- The recent case filed by Wade Robson alleging that Michael Jackson molested him as a child.
See Danielle and Andy Mayoras Top 5 Legal Challenges Facing Michael Jackson's Estate Executors, Forbes Sep. 17, 2013.