March 18, 2013
ACTEC Elects New President and Officers for 2013-2014
Last week at its annual meeting in Maui, Hawaii, The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) elected Duncan E. Osborne as president for the 2013-2014 year. Mr. Osborne is a partner of Osborne, Helman, Knebel & Deleery, L.L.P. in Austin, Texas. His practice is domestic and international estate planning, with an emphasis on asset protection planning.
They also inaugurated new officers. The 2013-2014 board is as follows:
- President-Elect: Kathleen R. Sherby (St. Louis, MO)
- Vice President: Bruce Stone (Coral Gables, FL)
- Treasurer: Cynda C. Ottaway (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Secretary: Susan T. House (Pasadena, CA)
- Immediate Past President: Louis A. Mezzullo (Rancho Santa Fe, CA)
See The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) Elects Duncan E. Osborne President and Inducts 28 New Fellows, PR Newswire, Mar. 15, 2013.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference ACTEC Elects New President and Officers for 2013-2014 :
My question is was it the Ritz at Kapalua or Wailea?
Posted by: brian j. cohan | Mar 18, 2013 1:02:00 PM