February 16, 2013
Michael Levin's New Minibook for People in the Financial Industry
Michael Levin (Founder and CEO of Business Ghost, Inc., Orange County, Caliornia) recently published a book, The Financial Advisor's Dilemma.(2013). A description of the book as provided by Business Ghost, Inc., is below:
This short, powerful minibook by New York Times best-selling author and Shark Tank entrepreneur Michael Levin, with a foreword by Baseball Hall of Famer Dave Winfield, can transform your position in the marketplace.
In The Financial Advisor’s Dilemma, you’ll get answers to these pressing questions:
- Why do those in the financial industry have such a difficult time creating trust with prospects?
- Is there a proven alternative to both cold calls and spending thousands of dollars on dinner events for high net worth prospects?
- How can you stand out from the pack without breaking the bank?
- What’s the easiest way to get speaking engagements, radio and TV appearances?
- What’s the one thing to add to your website that practically no other financial advisor can offer?
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Michael Levin's New Minibook for People in the Financial Industry :
Interesting. Like the idea of public speaking as an idea to get people to "know you". Don't understand why one would want to attach a "ghost written" book to the effort. If you want to be an authority write the damn book yourself.
Posted by: brian j. cohan | Feb 16, 2013 5:43:10 PM