February 9, 2013
Famous Last Words
- Bob Hope: "Surprise Me"
- Glenn Miller: "Where the hell are the parachutes?"
- Eugene O'Neill, Sr.: "I knew it! Born in a hotel room and, goddamn it, dying in a hotel room."
- Carl "Alfalfa" Switzer: "I want that fifty bucks you owe me and I want it now!"
- Groucho Marx: "This is no way to live!"
- Alfred Hitchcock: "One never knows the ending. One has to die to know exactly what happens after death, although Catholics have their hopes."
- "Moe" Howard (Three Stooges): "I've been really sick lately, so I'm sorry that I haven't answered yours and Ernie's letters, but I think about you daily."
- Rod Serling: "That's what I anticipate death will be: A totally unconscious void in which you float through eternity with no particular consciousness about anything."
- Sid Vicious: "We had a death pact. I have to keep my half of the bargain. Please bury me next to my baby. Bury me in my leather jacket, jeans and motorcycle boots. Goodbye."
- John Wayne: "Of course I know who you are. You're my girl. I love you."
- Jackie Wilson: "My heart is crying, crying."
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Famous Last Words: