January 17, 2013
New 15th Edition of Estate Planning and Taxation
- Is written for the professional or student pursuing a career in financial services, taxation, or law in which estate planning and estate and gift taxation is but one of several principal areas of practice.
- Is chock-full of pedagogical devices – including examples to clarify concepts, end-of-chapter questions with solutions, glossary, tax and valuation tables, and more.
- Includes an instructors package with test bank
- Draws heavily on primary sources of the law, both Internal Revenue Code and cases.
- Is adaptable to law school courses in estate planning and taxation, giving the law student a strongly quantitative slant that is often overlooked in traditional law books, even those dealing with taxes.
- Features access to ETAX 2012 –an educational estate and gift tax spreadsheet program that calculates basic estate tax, state death tax credit, and cumulative gift tax figures.
Please click here for more information or to purchase the book--available as an EBOOK or in printed form.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference New 15th Edition of Estate Planning and Taxation: