November 12, 2012
CLE on Foreign Asset Protection Trusts
Chaired by Barry S. Engel of Engel & Reiman (Denver, CO), this accredited, audio, continuing legal education program will cover select advanced issues related to offshore asset protection planning, including:
- To Offshore or Not to Offshore: That is the Question - A Comparative Analysis of Statutory Provisions and Other Differences
- An Analysis and Discussion of Key Clauses Under Offshore Asset Protection Trusts;
- Asset Protection Squared: Protecting the Operating Business or Professional Practice as the Next Step for the Client
- Professionals Using Asset Protection Planning as a Supplement to Traditional Liability and Malpractice Insurance;
- Protective Measures by the Trustees When and If a Threat Develops;
- Foreign Trustee Meets Bankruptcy Trustee - Who Preempts Whom?
- Contempt of Court Issues; and
- From the Trenches: Comparing Results Under Reported Case Law and Results Under Unreported Cases.
Joining Mr. Engel will be Reuben W. Tylor and Antony B. Will, both of Cook Islands Trust Corporation Ltd. (Rarotonga, Cook Islands).
This telephone seminar/audio webcast comes to you live on Friday, November 30, 2012, 1:00 to 2:30 pm ET, via your phone or your computer. Corresponding course material may be downloaded or viewed online. You will be able to submit questions to the faculty via email throughout the program.
For more information or to register, please click here.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference CLE on Foreign Asset Protection Trusts: