October 11, 2012
New Wealth Advisor App
- Search for ACTEC Fellows, the leading trust and estate practitioners in the U.S. and abroad (ACTEC Roster 2012-2013)
- Access frequently-cited estate planning statutes presented in state-by-state summaries (Death Tax Tables, Domestic Asset Protection Trust Statutes, No Contest Clauses, Rule Against Perpetuities, UPIA and Modern Portfolio Trust Investment Statutes, States with Decanting Statutes Passed or Proposed, Bases of State Income Taxation of Nongrantor Trusts)
- Reference AFR ("Applicable Federal Interest Rate") and 7520 Rates (Includes the applicable federal interest rates, the adjusted federal short-term, mid-term and long-term rate, the adjusted federal long-term tax-exempt rate, and the Section 7520 rate. Rates as prescribed by section 1274 of the Internal Revenue Code.)
- Calculate "GRATs" (Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts)
- Monitor trust and estate developments in Washington, D.C., and across the country (Capital Letters by Ronald D. Aucutt and Musings on Current Events by Stephen R. Akers)
See Davis, Brown, Koehn, Shors & Roberts, P.C., ACTEC Wealth Advisor: A New App For Your iPad, JDSupra, Oct. 10, 2012.
Special thanks to Brian Cohan (Attorney at Law, Law Offices of Brian J. Cohan, P.C.) for bringing this article to my attention.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference New Wealth Advisor App:
Goods news since it is now available as an application for ipad.
Posted by: Catherine Smith | Jan 10, 2013 11:20:42 PM