October 1, 2012
CLE on Private Wealth Planning
ALI-CLE is sponsoring a telephone seminar/audio website entitled, Advanced Essential of Private Wealth Planning on Thursday, November 15, 2012. Provided below is a description of this program:
This “Essential Guide” is a tour de force for advanced private wealth professionals who want to spend one full day focused on what they need to know to best serve their clients during a period of profound uncertainty and instability.
Faculty from across the country will come together to share their best insights and suggestions. There will be no long lectures, just to-the-point presentations that get immediately to the heart of what will be most important and useful to planners for the balance of 2012 and 2013.
Nearly half the program will be devoted to key current developments, including the likely impact of the Federal election results on tax policy and practice, and specific tools and techniques to provide the best possible outcomes for specific client situations and needs.
- The Year in Review: An Essential Briefing for Estate Planners
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF), Circular 230, and the Federalization of Legal Ethics
- The Election May Be Over: Where Do We Go From Here and When?
- Tools, Techniques, Traps, and Tripwires: Surviving 2012 and Beyond
- A Dozen Good Ideas for the Family Business Owner
- Grantor Trusts: Now You See Then Now You Don't
- What's So Foreign about Planning for Clients with Assets or Beneficiaries Abroad?
- Working Miracles with a Broken Trust
- Life Insurance-An Owner's Guide for Uncertain Times
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference CLE on Private Wealth Planning: