Friday, September 16, 2011
Appropriate for use on eligible ladies, gentlemen, personal trustees, corporate trustees and other personal representatives. Use at your own risk – I promise nothing…
- Nice trust – mind if I review it?
- If I told you I had an executed will, would you hold it against me?
- If I had a dime for every time I saw a living trust as well-drafted as yours, I’d have ten cents.
- You had me at “revoke any and all prior wills and codicils”.
- There’s no latent or patent ambiguity about how attractive you are.
- Is that a document of independent legal significance or are you just happy to see me?
- My love for you will never be amended by codicil.
- Your beauty is like an irrevocable trust – it’s virtually unmodifiable!
- Hey baby, didn’t I see you on the cover of “Trusts & Estates” magazine?
- I don’t think you can be a witness, because you have undue influence over me.
- Great job, notary public! Now how about some notary private!
- If I could respell “fiduciary”, I would put U and I together.
- You have nominee powers over me – you can hold me in any form without disclosing the existence of any trust or fiduciary capacity.
- If you stood in front of a mirror and held up eleven Charitable Remainder Trusts, you would see a dozen of the prettiest/handsomest things in the world.
- If you marry me, we could use the unlimited marital deduction together!
- You meet and exceed my “ascertainable standards”!
- I’ll show you my Durable Power of Attorney if you show me yours.
- Did anyone ever tell you that you have the face of a Botticelli and the body of a Buy-Sell Agreement?
- Wanna learn some different ways to use a QTIP?
- Hey, I draft wills! What were your other two wishes?
See The 20 Greatest Estate Planning Pick-up Lines, The Estate Planning Info Blog, Sep. 2, 2011.