Monday, June 6, 2011
Volume 4, Issue 1 of the Journal of Tort Law is now available. Issue 1 is the first of three that will feature papers presented at a conference titled “Property, Tort and Private Law Theory.” It was held at the University of Southern California’s Gould School of Law in October, 2010, and was organized by Professors Gregory Keating of USC and Benjamin Zipursky of Fordham University School of Law.
The Table of Contents for Issue 1 is:
- John C.P. Goldberg, Editor’s Introduction
- Jonathan M. Barnett, What’s So Bad About Stealing?
- Hanoch Dagan, Remedies, Rights and Properties
- Mark A. Geistfeld, Tort Law and the Inherent Limitations of Monetary Exchange: Property Rules, Liability Rules, and the Negligence Rule
- Keith N. Hylton, Property Rules and Defensive Conduct in Tort Law Theory
Thanks to John Goldberg for the info.