March 10, 2011
Personal Injury Roundup No. 96 (3/11/11)
I know it's lean, but it's the week of spring break...
- NY: $2,500 pain-and-suffering verdict for neck pain from electric shock at Pizza Hut affirmed on appeal. (Hochfelder/New York Injury Cases Blog)
- LA: Appellate court reinstates SJ against injured teen who rode oil pump. (Olson/Overlawyered)
Reform, Legislation, Policy
- Kip Viscusi on "Does Product Liability Make Us Safer?" (SSRN)
- Texas considers banning texting while driving. (Perlmutter & Schuelke)
Trials, Settlements and Other Ends
- Royals not liable for wayward frankfurter. (ABA Journal)
- Verdict statistics on severe leg injuries (Miller/Maryland Injury Lawyer Blog)
- Congratulations to our own Bill Childs and his team from Western New England. The team reached the quarterfinals, and won best brief (petitioner) and best oralist at Rendigs.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Personal Injury Roundup No. 96 (3/11/11):