May 2, 2011
Recent SSRN Downloads
1. [442 downloads] Feeding the Locavores, One Chicken at a Time: Regulating Backyard Chickens by Patricia Salkin (Albany).
2. [387 downloads] Federal Constitutions and Global Governance: The Case of Climate Change by
Blake Hudson (Stetson).
5. [150 downloads] State and Local Regulation of Particular Types of Affordable Housing by Tim Iglesias (San Francisco).
7. [133 downloads] The Case Against Allowing Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. (MERS) to Initiate Foreclosure Proceedings by Nolan Robinson (Yeshiva).
8. [111 downloads] Integrating Sustainable Development Planning and Climate Change Management: A Challenge to Planners and Land Use Attorneys by Patricia Salkin (Albany) and John R. Nolon (Pace).
10. [95 downloads] Removing Property from Intellectual Property and (Intended?) Pernicious Impacts on Innovation and Competition by F. Scott Kieff (George Washington).
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Recent SSRN Downloads: