Friday, November 5, 2010
The fifth conference of the International Academic Association on Planning, Law and Property Rights (PLPR) will be held between 26–28 May 2011 at the Faculty of Law, University of Alberta, in Edmonton, Canada. The program and call for papers may be found at http://www.law.ualberta.ca/plpr/2011/call_for_papers.php
Professor Jill Grant of Dalhousie University and Professor William Fischel of Dartmouth College are this year's keynote speakers.
We invite papers on all topics related to law and planning, including:
- legal aspects of urban, regional, and rural planning;
- land use controls;
- property rights, expropriation and compensation;
- land policy, land management, and land readjustment;
- heritage preservation;
- environmental protection;
- land use and aboriginal rights;
Abstracts may be submitted by December 15, 2010 to email@example.com
For further information, contact Eran Kaplinsky at firstname.lastname@example.org.