Sunday, January 9, 2011
The February issue of the Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly is now available. Here is the table of contents:
- Sandra Verbruggen, Johan Christiaens,and Koen Milis, "Can Resource Dependence and Coercive Isomorphism Explain Nonprofit Organizations’ Compliance With Reporting Standards?"
- Tracey Chadwick-Coule, "Social Dynamics and the Strategy Process: Bridging or Creating a Divide Between Trustees and Staff?"
- Juan L. Gandía, "Internet Disclosure by Nonprofit Organizations: Empirical Evidence of Nongovernmental Organizations for Development in Spain"
- Yuko Suda and Baorong Guo, "Dynamics Between Nonprofit and For-Profit Providers Operating Under the Long-Term Care Insurance System in Japan"
- Thomas Perks and Michael Haan, "Youth Religious Involvement and Adult Community Participation: Do Levels of Youth Religious Involvement Matter?"
- David Campbell, "Reconsidering the Implementation Strategy in Faith-Based Policy Initiatives"
- Luca Bagnoli and Cecilia Megali, "Measuring Performance in Social Enterprises"
- José Juan Vázquez, "Attitudes Toward Nongovernmental Organizations in Central America"
- Kate Cooney, "An Exploratory Study of Social Purpose Business Models in the United States"
- Jullet A. Davis,Louis D. Marino, Joshua R. Aaron, and Carl L. Tolbert, "An Examination of Entrepreneurial Orientation, Environmental Scanning, and Market Strategies of Nonprofit and For-Profit Nursing Home Administrators"
- Robert D. Herman, "Book Review: John Tropman and Thomas J. Harvey. Nonprofit Governance: The Why, What, and How of Nonprofit Boardship"
- Patsy Kraegerm, "Book Review: Uluorta, H. M. The Social Economy: Working Alternatives in a Globalizing Era (Rethinking Globalizations)"