April 23, 2012
NACD & BlackRock Call for Papers in Corporate Governance
To encourage thought leadership, develop the next generation of corporate leaders, and apply the latest in academic theory to business practice, BlackRock, in association with the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD), invites students (graduate and undergraduate) and Ph.D. researchers and faculty to submit original papers* regarding the relationship between investors and public companies in the areas of corporate governance and responsible investment.
- Abstract submission due June 1, 2012, via e-mail email@example.com
- Requirements: 500-word maximum, include a title, author’s name, contact information, category (undergraduate, graduate or post graduate), and academic affiliation.
- The evaluation committee will select the most promising abstracts and notify the authors by July 1, 2012, that they are being requested to submit a full paper.
- Paper and revised abstract submission by notified authors due September 30, 2012.
- The evaluation committee will recommend winners to the academic advisory council for final review, followed by notifications to the submitters in December 2012.
Incentive: Straight cash money.
- Undergraduate submission: $3,000
- Graduate student submission: $4,000
- Ph.D. researcher and faculty submission: $5,000
April 23, 2012 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference NACD & BlackRock Call for Papers in Corporate Governance: