Thursday, August 28, 2014
News from the University of Oxford Price Media Law Moot Court Programme
Greetings from Oxford. We are delighted to announce the 2014-15 mooting calendar for the University of Oxford’s Price Media Law Moot Court Programme. We do hope that you will be able to join us for one of the regional rounds or the international competition.
- South Asia Rounds in Delhi, in collaboration with the National Law University, Delhi: 20-23 November 2014
- Asia Pacific Rounds in Beijing, in collaboration with Renmin University: 24-26 November 2014
- South East Europe Rounds in Belgrade, in collaboration with the University of Belgrade: 5-7 December 2014
- Americas Rounds in New York, in collaboration with the Annenberg School at the University of Pennsylvania and Cardozo Law School: 28 January – 1 February 2015
- Middle East Rounds in Cairo, in collaboration with Ain Shams University: 2-5 February 2015
- International Rounds in Oxford: 24-27 March 2015
Oxford’s Price Moot Court Programme continues to go from strength to strength and offers a unique opportunity for students, faculty and judges to engage in cutting-edge debates on communications technology and law. This year’s case focuses on highly contemporary issues around religion and free expression.
The Programme is an exciting opportunity for students and all those involved – either as a team coach, as a judge in the oral rounds, or as a seminar speaker – to be part of a global community of media and ICT law experts. It offers a chance to debate contemporary issues in a comparative and practice-oriented perspective, and to begin or refine education and training in media law in a dynamic and diverse environment.
For further details on the Programme, including the forthcoming seminars associated with the moots, please visit our website.
If you are unable to join us this year, please help by spreading the word about the competition among your friends and colleagues. You can also join us on Facebook.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Price Moot Court Administration
Programme in Comparative Media Law and Policy
University of Oxford