Media Law Prof Blog

Editor: Christine A. Corcos
Louisiana State Univ.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Olbermann To File Multi-Million $ Lawsuit

From the Hollywood Reporter: Keith Olbermann is set to file a mega million dollar lawsuit against Current TV, his former employer, after its spectacular termination of his employment there at the end of last month. Current says the former anchor/commentator repeatedly failed to show up for work. Mr. Olbermann says the network failed to support him in his attempts to provide a quality program, and that he was not in default of his work obligations. Stay tuned.

| Permalink

TrackBack URL for this entry:

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Olbermann To File Multi-Million $ Lawsuit: