March 10, 2008
Australian Mag Says It's Sorry For "Prince Harry" Story
An Australian magazine which "outed" Prince Harry earlier this year now says it did not know about an agreement between the British press and the Ministry of Defence to keep his deployment in Afganistan a secret. The magazine, New Idea, apologizes for any part it had in bringing him home early.
March 10, 2008 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Australian Mag Says It's Sorry For "Prince Harry" Story: