This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Mass Tort Litigation Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Amy McCualsky on Pet Food Class Action Lawsuits
- Robin on WSJ on Pfizer's Chantix Antismoking Pill
- Karen Hinton on Goldhaber on the Chevron-Ecuador Litigation
- Kip Petroff on The Problem of Settlement Class Actions
- Brian Herrington on Junk Food: The Next Mass Tort?
- Sampling in CAFA litigation
- Silver and Hyman on Medical Malpractice Litigation
- Mullenix on Compensation Funds
- Linda Mullenix on Rethinking the American Class Action
- Industry Groups Seek Amendment of Rule 26 to Require Disclosure of Third Party Litigation Financing
Since August 29, 2006