This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Mass Tort Litigation Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Amy McCualsky on Pet Food Class Action Lawsuits
- Robin on WSJ on Pfizer's Chantix Antismoking Pill
- Karen Hinton on Goldhaber on the Chevron-Ecuador Litigation
- Kip Petroff on The Problem of Settlement Class Actions
- Brian Herrington on Junk Food: The Next Mass Tort?
- SDNY Finds Ecuador Judgment Unenforceable in Chevron Environmental Litigation
- LSU Symposium on Multidistrict Litigation
- Goldberg & Zipursky on the fraud-on-the-market doctrine
- Allegations of Fraud in the BP Settlement
- The NYTimes on How to Compensate Victims of Terrorism
Since August 29, 2006