This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Mass Tort Litigation Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- BP Claims Attorney on BP's Cert Petition Appealing the Deepwater Horizon Settlement
- Brian J. Donovan on Coverage of GM's New Fund
- Amy McCualsky on Pet Food Class Action Lawsuits
- Robin on WSJ on Pfizer's Chantix Antismoking Pill
- Karen Hinton on Goldhaber on the Chevron-Ecuador Litigation
- Repeat Players in Multidistrict Litigation
- Is this the new face of mass torts?
- Hillel Bavli on the Logic of Comparable-Case Guidance in the Determination of Awards for Pain and Suffering and Punitive Damages
- Alexander Lemann on Coercive Insurance and the Soul of Tort Law
- Volkswagen Proposed Class Settlement for $14.7 Billion