This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Mass Tort Litigation Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- BP Claims Attorney on BP's Cert Petition Appealing the Deepwater Horizon Settlement
- Brian J. Donovan on Coverage of GM's New Fund
- Amy McCualsky on Pet Food Class Action Lawsuits
- Robin on WSJ on Pfizer's Chantix Antismoking Pill
- Karen Hinton on Goldhaber on the Chevron-Ecuador Litigation
- What duties do lead counsel owe plaintiffs in multidistrict litigation?
- For Journalists Reporting on Bellwether Trials
- James Henderson on the Impropriety of Punitive Damages in Mass Torts
- Recent Judicial Panel on Multidistrict Litigation Hearings in Los Angeles
- WSJ Article on the Waning of the Era of Tort Lawsuits