This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Mass Tort Litigation Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Amy McCualsky on Pet Food Class Action Lawsuits
- Robin on WSJ on Pfizer's Chantix Antismoking Pill
- Karen Hinton on Goldhaber on the Chevron-Ecuador Litigation
- Kip Petroff on The Problem of Settlement Class Actions
- Brian Herrington on Junk Food: The Next Mass Tort?
- Adam Zimmerman and Dana Remus on Aggregate Litigation Going Private
- Oregon Supreme Court Applies Aggregate Settlement Rule to Clergy Abuse
- Panel on Class Action Reform and the BP Deepwater Horizon Case
- Sampling in CAFA litigation
- Silver and Hyman on Medical Malpractice Litigation
Since August 29, 2006