This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Mass Tort Litigation Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Amy McCualsky on Pet Food Class Action Lawsuits
- Robin on WSJ on Pfizer's Chantix Antismoking Pill
- Karen Hinton on Goldhaber on the Chevron-Ecuador Litigation
- Kip Petroff on The Problem of Settlement Class Actions
- Brian Herrington on Junk Food: The Next Mass Tort?
- Good Ol' Boys Clubs in MDL
- Trust, VW Brand Management, and Emissions Litigation
- The Economist on VW Share-Price Drop and Emissions-Related Fines
- Growing VW Emissions Litigation, and Potential Parallels to the Toyota UAL Litigation
- David Logan on Judges, Juries, and the Politics of Tort Reform