This blog is an Amazon affiliate. Help support Mass Tort Litigation Blog by making purchases through Amazon links on this site at no cost to you.
- Amy McCualsky on Pet Food Class Action Lawsuits
- Robin on WSJ on Pfizer's Chantix Antismoking Pill
- Karen Hinton on Goldhaber on the Chevron-Ecuador Litigation
- Kip Petroff on The Problem of Settlement Class Actions
- Brian Herrington on Junk Food: The Next Mass Tort?
- Gold on Compensation's Role in Deterrence
- Sharkey on The BP Oil Spill Settlements, Classwide Punitive Damages, and Societal Deterrence
- Aggregation as Disempowerment: Red Flags in Class Action Settlements
- Monopolies in Multidistrict Litigation - Part II - Lead Lawyers as Settlement Gatekeepers
- Monopolies in Multidistrict Litigation