November 29, 2007
Study Sexual Orientation and the Law in Amsterdam
This post is directed to law students, but please spread the word:
Study "International Perspectives on LGBT Rights at the University of Amsterdam" this summer.This program is co-sponsored by the Williams Institute & Whittier Law School.
Students can earn up to 6 units of law school credit through this ABA approved program.
The faculty involved in the project (as copied directly from the Williams Project announcement) include:
▪ Matt Coles, Director of ACLU’s Lesbian and Gay Rights Project
▪ Jenny Pizer, West Coast Legal Director, Lambda Legal
▪ Professor Holning Lau, Hofstra Law School
▪ Professor Elizabeth Glazer, Hofstra Law School
▪ Brad Sears, Executive Director of the Williams Institute
▪ Professor Russell Robinson, UCLA School of Law
▪ Professor Paula Ettelbrick, Executive Director, International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission
▪ Professor Jon Heilman, Whittier Law School
▪ Professor David Kaye, Whittier Law School
▪ Professor Judith Daar, Whittier Law School
▪ Professor Seval Yildirim, Whittier Law School
"For additional information regarding the program, students should email Professor Heilman at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Whittier Law School ’s web site at www.law.whittier.edu or click here for updated information by early 2008."
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Study Sexual Orientation and the Law in Amsterdam: