August 22, 2007
Lavender Law Conference
The 2007 Lavender Law Conference will take place from Sept. 5-8 in Chicago, Illinois.
This conference provides a wonderful opportunity for scholars, practitioners, and law students to discuss current legal issues affecting the LGBTIQ community.
Panels of interest to Sexual Orientation & the Law Scholars include:
- The Family Law Practice Group presentations "From Womb to Tomb;"
- Examining Attacks on Landmark Decisions (Goodridge, Brown, and Roe);
- "Representing the Soldier, Sailor, Airman, and Marine;"
- "Speech in the Culture Wars;"
- "Recent Advances in Transgender Rights;"
- "Estate Planning for Same-Sex Couples";
- international same-sex marriage perspectives, and more.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Lavender Law Conference: