Sunday, September 30, 2012
You may submit a proposal for a 25-minute presentation or for a 50-minute panel presentation (for two or preferably more presenters). The deadline for proposals is Thursday, November 8, 2012. To submit a presentation proposal, please send the following information to both Andrew Carter and Susie Salmon:
1) Contact information for all of your co-presenters,
2) the title of your presentation,
3) a one-paragraph description of the presentation,
4) the time needed for your presentation (25 minutes or 50 minutes), and
5) your technology needs for the presentation.
For more information about the conference, including
driving directions, special hotel rates, and things to do in and around
Boulder, visit the conference website, or contact conference site co-chairs Derek Kiernan-Johnson or Natalie Mack.
Registration is free, but you will need to register so the school has an accurate head count for food, beverages, and space. The Program Committee will make decisions on proposals no later than December to provide enough time for presenters to make travel plans.
hat tip: Susie Salmon