Monday, April 11, 2011
Congratulations to Anthony Niedwiecki, Director of the Lawyering Skills Program at The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, who has just been elected as the next President-Elect of the Association of Legal Writing Directors. He will begin as ALWD President-Elect (vice president) in August 2011 and become president in August 2012.
Here are the election results
- President-Elect: Anthony Niedwiecki (The John Marshall Law School-Chicago)
- Treasurer: Susan Thrower (DePaul)
- Kirsten K. Davis (Stetson)
- Teresa Godwin Phelps (Washington College of Law, American University)
- Ruth Anne Robbins (Rutgers-Camden)