Thursday, December 30, 2010
The Eleventh Annual Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference will be held on March 25-26, 2011 at The University of Nevada Boyd School of Law in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Program Committee invites participants to submit proposals for conference presentations. Presentations may be on any subject of interest to those teaching legal writing and research. Presenters have two options regarding time:
1. Presenters are encouraged to suggest ideas for 25-minute slots. These are often practical presentations on teaching methods or assignments that have been especially successful for you. Many of these slots are available.
2. There's also a few slots open for 50-minute presentations.
The deadline for proposals is Wednesday, January 12, 2011. To submit a presentation proposal, please send the following information to Sara Gordon (at sara.gordon [at] unlv.edu) and Jean Whitney (at jean.whitney [at] unlv.edu):
- Contact information for all presenters and co-presenters
- Title of presentation
- Brief (one-paragraph) description of the presentation
- Time needed for presentation (25 minutes or 50 minutes)
- Technology needs for the presentation
Hat tip to Sara Gordon