Tuesday, November 2, 2010
From Sara Gordon at UNLV:
The Eleventh Annual Rocky Mountain Legal Writing Conference will be held on March 25 & 26, 2011 at The University of Nevada Boyd School of Law in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Program Committee invites participants to submit proposals for conference presentations. Presentations may be on any subject of interest to those teaching legal writing and research. Presenters have two options regarding time:
1. We encourage presenters to suggest ideas for 25-minute slots. These are often practical presentations on teaching methods or assignments that have been especially successful for you. We have many of these slots available.
2. We also anticipate having a few slots open for 50-minute presentations.
The deadline for proposals is Wednesday, January 12, 2011. To submit a presentation proposal, please send the following information to Sara Gordon at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jean Whitney at email@example.com:
- Contact information for all presenters and co-presenters
- Title of presentation
- Brief (one-paragraph) description of the presentation
- Time needed for presentation (25 minutes or 50 minutes)
- Technology needs for the presentation
Registration information and more conference details will be available soon. As always, registration is free, though we will need all participants to register so we have an accurate head count. Thanks, and we look forward to receiving your proposals and seeing you at the conference!