Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Following up on the post above, the Legal Blog Watch has compiled a list of several "Top 10" law-related lists for 2009. They're informative, fun and may provide some good legal writing hypo fodder:
- Top Ten Legal Ethics Stories of 2009, as selected by John Steele at Legal Ethics Forum.
- Top Cyberlaw Developments of 2009. Posted to Eric Goldman's Technology & Marketing Law Blog by guest blogger John Ottaviani, a partner at Edwards & Angell in Providence, R.I.
- Top Ten Worst Prescription Drug/Medical Device Decisions of 2009, as selected by Jim Beck at Drug and Device Law.
- 10 most frequent workplace safety violations of 2009, as determined by OSHA. Top of the list: Scaffolding violations.
- MediaBerkman's Top 11 Topics of 2009. The year's most interesting topics, as covered in the podcast of the Berkman Center for Internet & Society.
- Top 10 Employment Law Developments of 2009, posted by William W. Bowser at The Delaware Employment Law Blog.
- Top 10 Food Stories of the Year, posted to Marler Blogby food safety lawyer Bill Marler.
- Top 10 Favorite Legal Advice of 2009, at least for those seeking biblical counsel. Posted by Stephen Bloom at Is There a Lawyer in the Church?
- 10 Most Significant Insurance Coverage Decisions, by Randy J. Maniloff and Sarah Damiani of White & Williams in Philadelphia.
- The Top 10 Expert Rulings of 2009, as compiled by yours truly and published by IMS ExpertServices.
Check out any late additions to this group of "Top 10" lists right here.
I am the scholarship dude.