December 3, 2009
Continuing coverage of the Google legal research debate
Among the recent posts are these:
- Headnote Numbers in Texts of Google SLOJ Opinions?!
- More on Google Legal Research
- Half Million or More HeinOnline Law Journal Library Articles Not in Google Scholar
- CSI Google Scholar
- Call for Suggestions for Crowdsourcing Google Scholar Legal Opinions & Journal
- Google's To-Do List To Compete With WEXIS in the Online Legal Research Search Market
- Testing Google Scholar for Legal Research
- Researching Court Opinions Using Google Scholar: What Do You Think?
Please make the Law Librarian Blog part of your daily feed - it's the best way to keep up-to-date with the legal research open source revolution.
I am the scholarship dude.
December 3, 2009 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Continuing coverage of the Google legal research debate:
Very interesting blog and a good post! You must maintain your blog, its interesting!
Posted by: RPS | Dec 5, 2009 4:20:38 AM