Thursday, December 3, 2009
Among the recent posts are these:
- Headnote Numbers in Texts of Google SLOJ Opinions?!
- More on Google Legal Research
- Half Million or More HeinOnline Law Journal Library Articles Not in Google Scholar
- CSI Google Scholar
- Call for Suggestions for Crowdsourcing Google Scholar Legal Opinions & Journal
- Google's To-Do List To Compete With WEXIS in the Online Legal Research Search Market
- Testing Google Scholar for Legal Research
- Researching Court Opinions Using Google Scholar: What Do You Think?
Please make the Law Librarian Blog part of your daily feed - it's the best way to keep up-to-date with the legal research open source revolution.
I am the scholarship dude.