Tuesday, December 29, 2009
The results of the 2009 survey of legal writing programs conducted by the Legal Writing Institute (LWI) and the Association of Legal Writing Directors (ALWD) have now been published.
Click here for the links to the results of the 2009 survey and the executive summary. The annual survey is an important document that you will want to study.
Hat tips to
- John Mollenkamp (Co-Chair) (Cornell)
- Karen Koch (Co-Chair) (Arkansas – Fayetteville)
- Lyn Goering (Washburn)
- Thalia Gonzalez (Denver)
- David Krech (WVa)
- Karin Mika (Cleveland-Marshall)
- Judy Rosenbaum (Northwestern)
- Jean Rosenbluth (USC)
- Catherine Seppanen and Cicada Consulting (technical support)
- Ruth Anne Robbins (Rutgers Camden) (LWI President)
- Mary Beth Beazley (Ohio State) (ALWD President)