July 28, 2009
Do you have a 1L story to share?
The review invites current law students and recent graduates (2006 or later) to submit stories. Winning submission(s) will be published in the Spring 2010 issue of the UMKC Law Review, and the first place winner will receive a $500 prize.
· Non-fiction stories about the first year experience
· 1,000 - 5,000 words, including footnotes
· Footnotes are discouraged—we are looking for stories, not conventional law review articles or notes
· Open to current law student s and recently graduated law students (2006 or after)
· Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Law Stories Submission” in subject line
· MS Word or PDF formats only
· Submission deadline October 23, 2009
hat tip: Wanda Temm & Nancy Levit (spl)
July 28, 2009 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Do you have a 1L story to share?: