March 11, 2009
proposal deadline for Lone Star regional LRW conference
The Lone Star Regional Legal Research and Writing Conference will be held at Texas Tech University School of Law on May 29-30, 2009. We invite proposals for presentations at this conference and welcome proposals from anyone involved in legal education, including LRW profs, academic support professionals, other-than-skills profs, and law librarians.
While we anticipate and welcome proposals on a broad range of topics, we hope to have sufficient proposals to establish a separate track for those involved in moot court programs, including those who advise moot court programs and do not teach LRW. In addition, we encourage proposals on program assessment and teaching methods.
A complete proposal will contain the following information:
1. The presenter’s name and complete contact information.
2. A paragraph or thereabouts describing the program.
3. A description of the session’s planned structure and teaching approach.
4. The preferred length of the program: 25 minutes, 55 minutes, or 80 minutes. (We hope to have more of the shorter programs and fewer of the longer, but we’re flexible.)
5. Any other information that you think would be helpful for us to know in making selections and planning the program.
The deadline for submissions is March 16, 2009.
We hope to have the program complete before the end of March. Thank you. We look forward to seeing your proposals and putting together a great program.
March 11, 2009 | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference proposal deadline for Lone Star regional LRW conference: