Monday, November 3, 2008
A number of articles recently published may be interesting to blog readers. The links should take you to the article on Lexis or Westlaw, respectively. Note that Kristin and Penny have the lead articles in those issues; congratulations!
- Benjamin Barton, Is There a Correlation between Law Professor Publication Counts, Law Review Citation Counts, and Teaching Evaluations? An Empirical Study, 5 J. Empirical Legal Stud. 619 (2008). [L][W]
- Sidney W. DeLong, The Poetry of Law, 58 J. Legal Educ. 141 (2008). [L][W]
- Kristin B. Gerdy, Clients, Empathy, and Compassion: Introducing First-Year Students to the "Heart" of Lawyering, 87 Neb. L. Rev. 1 (2008). [L][W]
- Penelope Pether, Sorcerers, Not Apprentices: How Judicial Clerks and Staff Attorneys Impoverish U.S. Law, 39 Ariz. St. L.J. 1 (2007). [L][W]
- Geoffrey Christopher Rapp, Can You Show Me How to . . . ? Reflections of a New Law Professor and Part-time Technology Consultant on the Role of New Law Teachers as Catalysts for Change, 58 J. Legal Educ. 61 (2008). [L][W]