Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Suffolk University Law School’s Legal Practice Skills Program is hosting on iTunes U a new podcast series, “Transitioning from One-L to Summer Legal Work.” Legal writing faculty from around the country are contributing to the podcasts, each outlining a different piece of practical advice designed to help law students have a successful summer work experience.
This link will take you to a video overview plus series access.
Participants are (in alphabetical order):
- Jamie Abrams from Washington College of Law
- Ted Becker from Michigan
- Brooke Bowman from Stetson
- Hillary Burgess from Rutgers-Camden
- Kim Holst from Hamline
- Lucy Jewel from Atlanta’s John Marshall
- Nicole Johnson from Golden Gate
- Pam Keller from Kansas
- Ariana Levinson from Louisville
- Donna McCaffrey from George Washington
- Karin Mika from Cleveland-Marshall
- Dyane Noonan from New England School of Law
- Linda Rogers from Wake Forest
- Jennifer Romig from Emory
- Jane Scott from St. John’s
- Steve Smith from Santa Clara
- Amy Stein from Hofstra
- Brenda Tofte from Hamline
- Melissa Weresh from Drake
Suffolk's Dean, Fred Aman, provides the welcoming/introduction podcast in this series.